Saturday, June 13, 2009

Independence Day Waaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!


Pose for the camera, boys!


Other table!


Lance's Chaos Space Marines against Joel's Orkz
(Kim chomping down on pizza in the background)



Double-header 40k game


Furious 40K gaming on the tables


June 12, 2009

Attendance: Mike, Jesse, Kim, Lito, Joel, Martie, Lucas, Lance (if there's anyone else I missed, just post his name in the comments section of this post, thanks!)

There was total chaos at the Bunker on Independence Day. There were a lot games played including two games where two players teamed up against another pair. It was an exciting day for all.


Posted by Lito Tan, edit by Ian Navarro

3 comments:

Pinoy Wargamer said...

I'll be adding pics that I've taking with my digital camera that day, too.

- PG shink1m

Anonymous said...

henrique was there I think

Roman aka jar said...

Looks like a lot of gaming fun... nice bunker feeling, ready for war on cool tables... rock on and may the dices be with you!