Monday, June 21, 2010

June 15, 2010, Bunker Games not so tonight

Attendance: Wiley, Mike, Jesse, Jun, Henri, Lance, Lito and Jay.

Tuesday night was a normal night for gaming and people came to play spearhead missions. However, a sudden turn of event came out that night. There was no gaming at all.

I had to picked up Lance from Manila Peninsula and with school out, traffic was so terrible. We arrived late.

As Lance and I entered the room, we saw Wiley, Jesse, Ian, Mike, Jun Ubay, Jeff Jongko and Henri were sitting around and preparing cards, dice, models. Jay Estaris brought along his Talisman board game from Fantasy Flights.

We decided to join in and learn about this game. Its Dungeons and Dragons all over again but more. I will not go over this game mechanics since I am new to this.

Playing this game with good friends is so much fun. We can bully anyone and target a person and make him squirm or gang up on his character. I personally was enthralled by this game. The last time I played a board game was Monopoly. We finally was able to finish the game 30 minutes past midnight.

Looking forward to another Talisman board game in the days to come.

Cheers,

Oberon

P.S. Unfortunately, my camera run out of battery and I forgot to have it charged. I took pictures with my cell phone camera and deleted all the pictures instead when I tried to copy paste them to my lap top. Argggggg. Curses, it was one of those days. Now to charge my camera's battery just to be sure.

No comments: